- Sale Price: $81,980
- Price: $94,995
- You Save: $13,015
|Sleeps||4||Length||24 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 4 in||Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 11 in||Hitch Weight||5000 lbs|
|GVWR||12500 lbs||Dry Weight||9441 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3059 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||28 gals||Black Water Capacity||31 gals|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline||Engine||7.3L V8|
|Chassis||Ford E-350||Horsepower||350 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||55 gals||Wheelbase||158 in|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||Queen|
|Torque||468 ft-lb||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Axle Weight Front||5000 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||8500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Basement Storage||47 cu. ft.||TV Info||Interior/Exterior Smart TV|
|Gross Combined Weight||18500 lbs||Shower Type||Standard|
Coachmen Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome 22XG Ford 350 highlights:
- Over-Cab 39" x 95" Bunk
- Queen Bed
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
You will enjoy traveling when you have your own queen bed to fall asleep on each night. You will also have a shelf to place your cell phone and a book, and overhead cabinets for clothing. The full bathroom is steps away which is quiet convenient at night and while on the road. The kitchen allows you to make warm meals, and the J-Lounge includes a table for dining and working. You can watch the Smart TV inside or outside, and offer sleeping space for a total of five. Start making plans now!
Each Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome by Coachmen is constructed with Azdel Composite vacuum bonded sidewalls, a CrossFlex roof membrane for more puncture resistance, and extra large exterior storage for oversized cargo. Inside, you'll enjoy large shower capacities, extra large kitchen counters, and large sliding tinted windows. The 3000 watt inverter provides more power when you need it, and the larger battery capacity allows you to go off grid for new adventures.
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities compared to Class B Vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and 12Volt Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- Portable Blue Tooth Speaker w/Multiple Charging Stations
- WiFi Ranger for Better Internet Connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class gives you more time off the grid.
- 3000 Watt Inverter gives extra power when needed.
- State-of-the-Art Electrical System designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane giving more puncture resistance
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis (20XG, 21XG)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Size Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional)
- Armless Awning w/LED Lights and Sensor (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- Exterior Camp Kitchen Accessory Rail
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best in Class Capacities (Fresh Water, LP Tank, CCC)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
512-282-3516 or Contact Us