LocationNorth Austin - Georgetown
South IH-35 Exit 268
Georgetown, TX 78626
Used 2019 Heartland Mallard 32
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 32 highlights:
- Pass-Through Storage
- LED Lighting
- Shower Skylight
You won't be able to get enough of this dual entry Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer! There's something for everyone between the rear private bunkhouse with an entertainment center, the exterior kitchen to grill up some juicy burgers while enjoying the sunshine, and the U-shaped dinette that can be used for meal time, game time, and bed time. You will even have your own private retreat when you head into the front private bedroom which features a queen-size bed and overhead cabinets!
Start your journey off right with one of these Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailers by Heartland! They are a smaller, lighter package but they still pack in all of the at home features you will want on your next vacation getaway. Features like the oversized windows to let in natural lighting while allowing you to look out at your beautiful scenery anytime of day to the wide-open prep area in the kitchen and the arched ceilings measuring at almost seven feet high. These models were built to give you years of enjoyment thanks to the 6-sided aluminum construction, the fully walkable laminated roof, and the wide-trax suspension. The exterior even offers great features like the finished off pass-through storage area, a power awning with LED lights, and even outside speakers hooked up to the 12V AM/FM player for you to crank up the tunes inside or outside!
Exterior Color: GRAY
|Length||34 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||670 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6926 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1642 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.