LocationSouth Austin - Buda
15700 IH 35
Buda, TX 78610
Used 2017 Heartland Wilderness 2475BH
You can go just about anywhere you want with this Wilderness travel trailer. Model 2475BH features a rear set of queen size bunk beds, a u-shaped dinette slide, and an outdoor kitchen.
As you enter the trailer, to your right you will see a front bedroom with a queen bed, two wardrobes, and an overhead cabinet. There is also a swivel optional TV for your enjoyment in the bedroom or in the living area.
The main living area has a u-shaped dinette slide where you can enjoy your meals. At night the dinette converts into additional sleeping space when needed. Adjacent to the slide you will find the swivel optional TV. To the left of the entry door there is a double kitchen sink, three burner range, overhead cabinets for dishes, and a refrigerator.
In the left rear corner of the trailer you will find a set of queen size bunk beds which allows for sleeping space for four people!
In the opposite corner there is a bathroom with a toilet, tub/shower, sink, and corner medicine cabinet. Outside of the bathroom you will find a storage cabinet.
Outdoors you can easily fix your meals on the two burner cooktop, clean up at the sink, and store perishables in the refrigerator, plus more!
|Length||28 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||615 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5470 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.