635 ENTERPRISE BOULEVARD
HEWITT, TX 76643
Used 2015 Heartland Oakmont 325RE
This Heartland Oakmont fifth wheel 325RE features a rear entertainment layout, triple slides, and a king size bed.
Step inside and notice how open the interior is with dual opposing slides in the main combined kitchen and living area. There is a dining table with four chairs and two lounge chairs in a slide out on the left.
Along the rear wall enjoy a full wall entertainment center with optional fireplace below the TV area, plus overhead and side storage cabinets.
Head up the steps to the right of the main entry door and find a side aisle bath on the left featuring a shower with seat, toilet, linen cabinet, and sink with medicine cabinet.
Continue to the last door in the hall straight ahead and enter the master bedroom which offers a relaxing space with slide out king size bed, dresser, full wall wardrobe with sliding doors, and a closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add, plus so much more!
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||35 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||1950 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11438 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.