Highland Ridge RV Open Range Ultra Lite Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Own the outdoors with an Open Range Ultra Lite travel trailer that offers more room, pet-friendly features, and can be towed by most mid-sized SUVs and half-ton trucks.
Each model is built with a fiberglass front cap, a PVC roofing membrane with no chalking, streaking or spotting, and TuffShell which offers vacuum bonded construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames. A few of the inside features include a crowned ceiling, linoleum flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, and residential furniture.
So for a lightweight camping experience with lots of amenities, choose one of the Open Range Ultra Lite travel trailers by Highland Ridge RV today!
Open Range Ultra Lite UF2950BH
Highland Ridge Open Range Ultra Lite fifth wheel UF2950BH highlights: Private ... more about Open Range Ultra Lite UF2950BH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 7 Slides 2 Length 33 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 12 ft 6 in Int Height 7 ft 8 in Interior Color Java Hitch Weight 1320 lbs Gross Weight 9995 lbs Dry Weight 8270 lbs Cargo Weight 1725 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 58 gals Black Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size 15" Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" LED TV Awning Info 15' Power with LED Light and Integrated Speakers Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 50 amp
Open Range Ultra Lite Features:
Construction & Exterior
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- Class Leading I-Beam Chassis & Draw Bar Sizes
- Equa-Flex® Axle Suspension
- Fiberglass Insulation in Roof & Floor
- Fully Walkable Roof
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Laminated Wall Insulation - Rigid Foam
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Pet Tie Out with Bottle Opener
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Limited Warranty/Non-Prorated)
- Quick Disconnect LP Port
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Roof Access Ladder
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Solid Swing-Down Steps at Main Entry
Construction & Exterior Options
- A/C - 2nd A/C, 13.5K BTU Ducted (Select Models)
- BBQ Grill with Bumper Bracket
- Bike Rack (Front)
- Power Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Ultra Package
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Crowned Ceiling
- LED Lighting
- Linoleum Throughout Unit (No Carpet)
- MyPillow® Pet Bed
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Pressed Membrane Countertops Throughout
- Pull-Out Pet Dishes
- 70" Theater Seat ipo Tri-fold Sofa (Select Models)
- 80" Theater Seat ipo L-Lounge (Select Models)
- Recliners ipo Theater Seats (Select Models)
- Table & Chairs IPO Dinette Booth (Select Models)
- Table/Chairs ipo Std. Booth
- Tri-fold Sofa ipo Power Theater Seats (Select Models)
- U-Lounge Sofa ipo Theater Seating & Booth (Select Models)
- 75 lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Rangehood Vented Outside
- Residential High-Rise Faucet
- 10 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator (12V)
Electrical & Plumbing Options
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep (Select Models)
Bedroom & Bathroom
- 2 Hanging Shirt Closets
- 2 Night Stands with Drawers
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600 lb. Capacity (Select Models)
- Electrical Outlets & USB Ports in Master Bedroom
- Glass Shower Doors (Select Models)
- Laundry Chute in Bedroom
- Pet Kennel Door Under Bed
- 2 - 30 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- 4" Tube Storage Bumper
- Keyed-Alike™ Entry & Baggage Doors
- Large Grab Handle on Main Entry Door
- Motion Light in Pass-Through Storage
- Observation Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Solid Swing-Down Steps at Main Entry
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- 39" LED TV on Swing Arm
- AM/FM/MP3 Bluetooth Soundbar Stereo
- Digital TV Antenna
- 15K A/C with Quiet Residential Air Return
- Residential Furniture
- 17" Gas Oven with 3-Burner Range & Flush Mount Glass Cover
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Large Pot & Pan Drawer Below Oven
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Storage Doors in Dinette Base
- Convenience Center
- EZ-Store Detachable Shore Cord
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- 80" Queen Bed
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Pedal Flush
Customer Convenience Package
- Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Outside Docking Station
- Power Tongue Jack
- Roof Mounted Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Bracket & Cover
- Thermal Package
- Kitchen Sink Covers
- Battery Disconnect Switch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."