Highland Ridge RV Open Range Ultra Lite Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
The Open Range Ultra Lite travel trailers offer an easy to tow lightweight trailer with convenient, comfortable and versatile features found throughout! So get your medium-duty truck or SUV, hitch up, and start your outdoor adventure.
Each model is built with a PVC roofing membrane with no chalking, streaking or spotting, lightweight, double-welded aluminum walls, and TuffShell which offers vacuum bonded construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames. The interior includes a crowned ceiling for more head room, hardwood cabinet doors, residential vinyl flooring throughout for easy clean up, and seamless pressed membrane countertops.
Choose the Open Range Ultra Lite travel trailer by Highland Ridge RV that fits your camping lifestyle, and enjoy maximum use of space and innovative technology!
Open Range Ultra Lite UF2950BH
Highland Ridge Open Range Ultra Lite fifth wheel UF2950BH highlights: Private ... more about Open Range Ultra Lite UF2950BH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 7 Slides 2 Length 33 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 12 ft 6 in Int Height 7 ft 8 in Interior Color Java Hitch Weight 1320 lbs Gross Weight 9995 lbs Dry Weight 8270 lbs Cargo Weight 1725 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 58 gals Black Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size 15" Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" LED TV Awning Info 15' Power with LED Light and Integrated Speakers Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 50 amp
Open Range Ultra Lite Features:
Standard Features (2021)
Construction & Exterior
- Solid Swing-Down Entry Steps
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- Class Leading I-Beam Chassis & Draw Bar Sizes
- Enclosed Outside Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Equa-Flex® Axle Suspension
- Fiberglass Insulation in Roof & Floor
- Fully Walkable Roof
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Laminated Wall Insulation - Rigid Foam
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Limited Warranty/Non-Prorated)
- Quick Disconnect LP Port
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Roof Access Ladder
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
Construction & Exterior Options
- BBQ Grill with Bumper Bracket
- Bike Rack (Front)
- Power Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Crowned Ceiling
- Flush Floor Slides
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Lighting
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Seamless Pressed Membrane Countertops Throughout
- Stainless Steel Under-Mount Sinks (Kitchen & Lav)
- 70" Theater Seat ipo Tri-fold Sofa (Select Models)
- 80" Theater Seat ipo L-Lounge (Select Models)
- Recliners ipo Theater Seats (Select Models)
- Tri-fold Sofa ipo Power Theater Seats (Select Models)
- U-Lounge Sofa ipo Theater Seating & Booth (Select Models)
- 75lb. Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Rangehood Vented Outside
- Residential High-Rise Faucet
- 10 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator (12V)
Electrical & Plumbing Options
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C Prep (Select Models)
Bedroom & Bathroom
- 2 Hanging Shirt Closets
- 2 Night Stands with Drawers
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600 lb. Capacity (Select Models)
- Electrical Outlets & USB Ports in Master Bedroom & Bunk Areas
- Glass Shower Doors (Select Models)
- Laundry Chute in Bedroom
- 2 - 30 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- 4" Tube Storage Bumper
- Keyed-Alike™ Entry & Baggage Doors
- Large Grab Handle on Main Entry Door
- Motion Light in Pass-Through Storage
- Observation Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- AM/FM/MP3 Bluetooth Soundbar Stereo
- Digital TV Antenna
- LED HDTV on Swing Arm
- 15,000 BTU A/C with Quiet Residential Air Return
- Residential Furniture
- 17" Gas Oven with 3-Burner Range & Flush Mount Glass Cover
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Large Pot & Pan Drawer Below Oven
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Storage Doors in Dinette Base
- Convenience Center
- EZ-Store Detachable Shore Cord
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- 80" Queen Bed
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
Customer Convenience Package
- Enclosed Outside Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Bracket & Cover
- Thermal Package
- Kitchen Sink Covers
- Battery Disconnect Switch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."